Re: Weber DGV

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber DGV
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:45:45 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/01 6:15:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

> There is a company that makes a better intake, T?? Or Something induction, I
> can not remember the name, they do have a website. Somebody else on the list
> should know the name.

The company is TWM Induction.

> The above is what I have concluded by asking many people WHY they were
> getting

  Well said, Frank.  Those are many of the very same reasons I chose to take
off the DGV from my '70 Midget.  It always had a terrible flat spot just
above idle.  I tried just about everything, and though it got a bit better,
it never fully went away.  I got sick of it and put the SU's back on.

Later
Marty
1970 MG Midget
1977 MG Midget