Re: Only in America (no LBC)

To: RBHouston@aol.com, mlupynec@globalserve.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Only in America (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:43:38 EDT
I guess they can afford it!

Yes, I am upset I didn't get a share.

Can I sue myself for stupidly spending money on a neat back axle ground up
replacement and not bodywork and get my insurance company to pay?  How else
will I get the bodywork done on my Sprite?  Heck they paid for the contents
of the suitcase I left on the train in Belgium that went to Germany.

Daniel1312 - I am stupid (sometimes) need Sprite money, who can I sue?

In a message dated 28/08/01 10:03:41 Pacific Daylight Time, RBHouston@aol.com