Re: Only in America (no LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Only in America (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:32:03 -0400
Relax Robert, as an ex-CEO of a middle sized corporation, my
sympathies are with you.

Someone has already identified these specific examples as bogus.
In the real world I have been at the receiving end of several
stupid litigation cases (class action and otherwise), and have
written the big checks for weird jury awards (more prevalent in
Alabama and Louisiana - I guess it's some sort of equalization
program).

If you "print" my original message "and re-read it after you
graduate middle school", you will notice I actually suggested a
workable non partisan antidote for intentional abuse of the
quickly
deteriorating legal system.

Since 50% of the judicial, legislative and executive branches are
lawyers, you my American friend, by definition, are living in an
oligarchy of trial lawyers - consequently constructive changes to
keep the LAW from becoming an ASS will never happen.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug