SCCA Midget body for sale

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA Midget body for sale
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:39:09 -0400
I am getting rid of "The Beast"
in the 4 or 5 years i have had it, about 4 or 5 days of work have gone into
it. I do not want anymore projects, nor do I need any more Spridgets.
This is a 71 Midget with title. Offset leafs, 7" wide aluminum slots w/10"
wide slicks.
Full fiberglass flares front and rear, some major body modifications to the
rear end, like no more points, it sort of looks like the back of an old Vette
(50s).
It has no interior, or drive train. It does roll and has a roll bar.
No rust other than some surface rust on the doors, it does need body work to
finish what has been started. No dents but the flares should be glassed on
better than the glue and rivets that some PO did.
1 side has been glassed in.
It would make a great racer or autocrosser someday. My someday will never come
because I have been depending on my brother to do the fiberglass.
I don't do structural fiberglass.

Since my digital camera was made in china, you can bet it doesn't work, and
since my computer was made there too, and crashed a year ago, I do not have
any pictures of it.
If anybody is interested, I;ll try to get some pics.
Email me off list.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ