Sorta LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sorta LBC
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:54:49 -0400
ok, i need to know some "list" cooth and procedure here..
since we are just wanting to make sure we are doing this right, at the end of
questions and comments.
are we supposed to list all our vehicle ownerships..or is just a witty comment
ok at the end of the signature.
or is the writers discretion? is this manditory or just traditional?

R(wnik)Kansa/RCCSA
60 bugeye racecar/streetcar "Tinkerbell"
66 Ginetta g4 racecar/streetcar "The Bitch"
90 BMW 325I conv.
92 nissan king cab POS
59 100-6 "Auggie Squeeley"
95 utilimaster 22' breadtruck RV/tow vehicle/tool truck/limo/naked party
bus/gypsy wagon/.."great white"
"were the people our parents warned us about"

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1977 Alfa Spyder
2000 Blazer