Re: Sorta LBC

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sorta LBC
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:05:32 -0400
My favorite cat is dead.  She got eaten by a fisher cat last night.  Found only
her top and lower jaw, barely enough for a positive ID.  Now I know that the
rest of the listers don't take fondly to felines, but do any of you know how I
can get a fisher into a have-a-hart trap?   Payback is about to start!!!!  Going
to buy pistol shells now.....

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini
Dead Cat--"Schmata".  Vengeance will be mine.