Re: Rubber stump conversions

To: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rubber stump conversions
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:44:28 -0700
Yes, but only with the overriders from the 70-73,  not from the earlier
cars.  Or, you can eliminate the overiders all together like I have on my
car.  You just get a chrome head bumper bolt, and use that instead.  See
pics of the rear of my car on my website.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino