Forwarded: Looking for lugs in all the wrong places]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Looking for lugs in all the wrong places]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:27:33 -0600 (MDT)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than spridgets@autox.team.net.

Gee, maybe when I get a little more caught up I'll order in another set of
3/8" mag lugs for the Fat CHance Garage.

mjb.
----

     From: JRLNJ@aol.com
     Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 08:51:00 EDT
     Subject: Looking for lugs in all the wrong places

I need a set of lug nuts for 5.5 x 13 American Racing Co. "slotted mags".
They have the 3/8 thread dia., an outside dia. of 11/16" on the shoulder; the
length of the shoulder is 1/2", or as long as 3/4".  These lugs have a wide,
flat shoulder, and a thick washer, that rests against the flat outer face of
the wheel.

I can get by with four of 'em, or I'll buy a whole set, if you have them.
I have contacted American Racing-no longer making, or selling them, and no
leads.  I tried the local hotrodders, and a few of the guys on this list
individually, again, no luck.
So, dig around your shop, if you think you might have something I can use,
and you can contact me off the list, if you want.
Thanks for the help,
Ray Lynch        JRLNJ@aol.com
The wobbling Bugeye (3 lugs/ wheel)