Re: [midgetsprite] Disc Brakes - Help!

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Disc Brakes - Help!
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:42:56 +0100
Asked AP Lockheed UK if they could supply the "Set Bolts(?)" and they
replied that they buy them in only in sufficient quantity to build the
bodies they make.  Basically, they wouldn't supply me any new bolts for one
of my colleagues.  These bolts, like Torsion bars on Minors and MGCs, are
designed for one initial application only.