Re: Fulcrum Pin - Help

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fulcrum Pin - Help
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 19:53:00 -0400
From <Ajhsys at aol.com>
To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>; <wolfbj@prodigy.net>; <spridgets@autox.team.net>

> In a message dated 08/31/2001 4:51:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

You were very lucky that you could remove the fulcrum pins that
> > easily.  It usually takes cutting, heating, a BFH, and an act of God to
> > remove them.
> - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> I agree.  I was able to get mine out without too much trouble, >
> Good ole Frank gave me an A-arm that he had already cleaned up, and he
>
> After you complete the job, make sure you take good care of those grease
> fittings!

OK OK Who said "removal and easy" Who said " usually takes cutting, heating,
a BFH, and an act of God"  --- Welll thanks a lot. My car heard you and
decided to make up for it's obvious lack of LBC stubborness. Decided I had
better take the other side out to seeee.   Good thing I have good neighbers
with in a 6 block radius. Surprising words happen when finger gets between
hammer and metal. The Midget now has more skin of mine than I do. But alas,
after many words (some not so good), more skin and blood, three large blade
screwdrivers twice, a special tool (read as hardened chisel ground to fit
slot), some propane, wd-40 and liquid wrench, - it moved.  yup both A-frames
need replacing. After this, my "just a few repairs to make it a driver" is
completely restored with one exception (the rearend). I wonder!!!!!