Re: Bumperless

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bumperless
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 16:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
--- James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net> wrote:
> Illinois, right? No, the DMV doesn't care but don't
> let a State Trooper
> catch you without proof of insurance.

Guys, I would never ever ever drive a car without
insurance (or proof thereof, for that matter), and
anyone that does, IMHO, should be shot on sight. I
thought we were talking about ease of registration.

Thickos - wish I'd made Meatfest today.  See you at RA.

=====
Ron Soave

"It ain't women that kill a ballplayer.  It's stayin' up all night lookin' for
'em that does."
- Casey Stengel