Re: Sprite brake questions...

To: "Louis Mehr (EML)" <Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite brake questions...
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 03:25:43 -0700
Louis,

1) On LHD there are two clips on the firewall on either side of the
battery... not sure on RHD, but probably uses thw holes used for the pedal
box and perhaps one on the inner guard near the pipe union.

2) Should be clipped on the upper inside right near the shift opening (2 I
believe). You should be able to do this by removing the shifter cover and
lifting the carpeting on the tunnel.

3) Threaded holes should already exist for the accelerator pedal, just
where you''d expect them to be (far RH corner).

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints