RE: project to daily driver

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: project to daily driver
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 03:56:38 -0700 m>
Mostly Mazda internals (drivetrain) as I understand it. Yes assembled in
Korea by Kia motors... In the 80s when imports were really booming the
domestics got really scared and had the "if you can't beat em, join em"
attitude. Chevy Nova = Toyota Corolla and a bunch of others I can't recall
off hand.

Of course now the big 3 (well 2, Chrysler got bumped by Toyota) have the "if
you can't beat em, buy em out" attitude.

Toby