Re: ABFM - Portland

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: ABFM - Portland
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:11:43 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello kate,

       that was me.. Bill from kelso.. i too had a great time at the
       meet, and it was nice to meet you and Gary, and also the pair
       from BC, Doug (Ingram) and his lovely wife... lots of great
       cars.. i must mention a BIG healey, my favorite from Saturday,
       .. the car looked totally THRASHED, rusted, dented, interior
       more that shot.. but in, i hear good mechanical condition.. i
       swear, i saw the same car and driver back in the early '80's in
       SNOWMASS Colorado at the first big healey effent that was the
       forerunner of the one in grants pass this summer... the driver
       had the same windblown, sleep in car, homeless look as the car
       itself... the point being i guess that it doesn't matter the
       look of the car, or the driver, but rather what is important is
       BEING THERE!!!!!!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com