Stop by for a cold drink...

To: "Minor, List, Morris" <minor-list@poundbury.co.uk>, "list, Spridget mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stop by for a cold drink...
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 17:59:47 -0700
To all SWAG members and any listers in the NorCal area:
    Paul A. will be at my place this Friday and Saturday helping me do
some major work on my 67 Minor.  If anyone would like to drop by, meet
Paul, have a cold drink, ask him some questions on the five speed kit,
etc.  The garage door will be open on Friday and Saturday, with
occasional breaks for meals and to recon any bolts that get lost in the
corners of the garage.

    If you need directions, please drop me an e-mail.

Steve
--
Steve McGee,

 One thing that Law School taught me was to think carefully before I
said anything.
 As a consequence, it now takes me twice as long to stick my foot in my
mouth as it
 did before.