Re: Black Tuesday thoughts from England

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Black Tuesday thoughts from England
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:19:42 +0100
God bless, and keep safe all peace loving people.
Don't let hate and retaliation rule our reactions.

I have a 20 year old student daughter who has been in Toronto working
all summer and was / is due to fly to visit NY sometime today - or
tomorrow?
Just not sure where she is right now, and no way of finding out.
Love and Peace to all,
Thoughts and prayers for all effected by this evil tragedy

Guy