Alive.......

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Alive.......
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:07:07 -0400
Hey all.  Rather than reply individually,  I thought I'd send out a brief note
to the list.

Yes,  my new wife and I were at work today in Manahttan.  It was a very
stressful day, especially as her building was approx 100 yards away from the
twin towers.  All cell lines were down, as were most of the land lines.  But
she was evacuated after the 2nd plane hit, and began walking towards my
building in Midtown.  We are now both safe in upstate NY.

We both had many friends who worked/lived in the immediate area.  Thankfully we
have finally been able to get in contact with most.  It is a great relief to
both of us, yet we still worry for the safety of those we haven't heard from,
as well as for the rest of us as we resume work later this week.

Our hearts go out to all the people who were involved in today's tragedy.  They
will surely be in our thoughts and prayers for a lifetime.

Michael