Re: Black Tuesday

To: KansaR@diebold.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Black Tuesday
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:04:45 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/2001 11:58:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KansaR@diebold.com writes:

> Fear now will be our greatest enemy.
> if we let this mayhem rule our immediate future

Around here, there is a hysteria growing that gasoline prices are going to
shoot to $2.50 a gallon, maybe as high as $4, because of this incident, and
people are lining up at the gasoline stations to fill their tanks with $1.45
gas before that happens.  I noticed that one station already had raised its
gasoline prices about 14 cents a gallon.  Looks like they are beginning to
take advantage of a tragic situation and the hysteria of the people.

--David C.