Re: My Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Question
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:03:21 -0500 FILETIME=[E0108710:01C13D1D]
Crash,
I think you need to put this thing into perspective.
New York and Washington have been attacked.  Other targets may have been
planned.  Other attempts at hijacking may have just been thwarted.  This is
not criminal court we're talking about, it clearly is a war that has been
brought to our shores.  We need to systematically approach countries that
harbor, support, and shield terrorists and demand that they shut down the
terrorist's operations.  If they refuse or are unable to do so, their
country's leadership must step aside for someone else to run their country
that is a friend to civilization.  It is not a matter of determining which
person did this or who did that.  It is not religion that is behind it.
Religion is only a means by which certain politically motivated people hope
to gather support and insite others to follow them.  Terrorism is a plague
on civilization that must be removed.