Re: 1275 in Bugeye

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 in Bugeye
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:41:42 -0400
Hi!

I'm not fully understanding your question, but I think I have done similar
to what you are proposing.  I just installed a later 1275 (12V) into an
early 1275 car ('67).  The car came with a downflow.  The 12V was used with
a crossflow.  I exchanged the outlet elbow from the head so that it would
point in the right direction to use the downflow rad.  I used the hose from
the downflow rad.

Robert D.