Re: Shoo-fly pie....NO LBC

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Shoo-fly pie....NO LBC
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:43:21 -0700
Cc: gjbranch@mediaone.net, Ajhsys@aol.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 09/19/2001 8:49:49 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
> gjbranch@mediaone.net writes:
>
> > Well, I was wondering too what the fly pie was...and since you can't share
> > pieces of it through the net, at least please describe it.  After lunch.

When I went to PA with my Dad for a family reunion in Punxatawney (Hello, Phil)
the first thing he wanted was a piece of shoo fly pie, which I had never had
before.  Tastes better with whipped cream, but then again, everything does.
Steve
--
Steve McGee,

 One thing that Law School taught me was to think carefully before I said
anything.
 As a consequence, it now takes me twice as long to stick my foot in my mouth as
it
 did before.