Re: Armed Airlinesx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: gjbranch@mediaone.net, macleans@earthlink.net, trev9@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Armed Airlinesx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:10:28 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Not knowing much about guns, or pistols, even less wanting to start a gun
thread but in my limited British experience, I would not be very concerned if
I was looking at the wrong end of the Walther, assuming it the one British
RAF pilots are issued with.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 18/09/01 16:55:11 Pacific Daylight Time,