My Webshots Photos

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: My Webshots Photos
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:15:52 -0600 (MDT)
Just bought another MG to spend my money and time on.  Not quite as nice as the
last project car was, but it's all there.  It was on e-bay, but the winning bid
fell through, and I had something better than the top bid...access to a trailer
and the ability to have it out in a week.  I have a spare engine from the last
project that is going to the machine shop for teardown and inspection tomorrow.
 This one has a hole in the #2 piston due to too much starting fluid.  Anyone
who wants to come up to Chico, CA on Wednesdays and play on this project with
me is more than welcome.  So far I know I need a good fan clutch, or a
waterpump and fan from a 1300 Spitfire, and a good EGR valve.

Check out photos I uploaded on Webshots.

77 MG Midget
http://community.webshots.com/album/21656769bJIqItSBbm

David Riker
74 Midget