Re: Question for seller -- Item #595472426

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #595472426
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:46:52 -0400
Cc: GMari58175@aol.com
Weird email for sure, but whats more weird (if my facts are straight) you are
supposed to be a concours advocate and a judge. I don't see how someone who is
REALLY interested in concours and originality can intentionally ruin the
originality of a good original car.

Fred Criswell

GMari58175@aol.com wrote:

  Hi list,
  Wanted you all to see an email I received from...whomever.
  My official response is
  "my drug of choice is my kids...and an occasional vodka martini straight up
  with olives.  As for your opinion on ... well anything else.... hey it's
  still a free country."
  george

  In a message dated 09/18/2001 4:01:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
  uqureshe@cs.ucr.edu writes:

  you have been smoking crack thinking youll be able to sell those mats for
  $1,000.