RE: Modern car names, no LBC

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f8KFWJP03888
Subject: RE: Modern car names, no LBC
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:37:11 -0400
A company was actually paid to come up with the name "Acura."  Many cars
are named that way.  Chrysler had a contest for people to submit names
and then they chose a winner.  One or two of the cloud cars came out of
that, I believe.  With all the cars out there, new names are apparently
difficult to come by.  That's one of the reasons Acura is now changing
to letter designations I suppose.  I wish somebody would get creative
and quit naming cars names that end in the letter 'a.'

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com