Re: Found a house!

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Found a house!
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:23:02 -0400
Allen:  Be sure to consider radiant heat in the new slab!!!   Oh 'tis a grand
thing, it is.  My in about 18x20, heated with a propane water heater, very well
insulated cost about $200/yr in fuel.  Let me know if you want further
testimony!!
Oh, and by the way:  CONGRATULATIONS!
Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"