Re: Found a house!

To: "Ed Adams" <JE.Adams@worldnet.att.net>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Found a house!
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:22:25 -0400
Oh yes, the insulation.  My shop is in an existing barn; I used four inches of
foam as the side forms for the concrete, put 2" underneath and poured away.  No
frost wall, cause I couldn't dig inside the barn withought worry of disrupting
the "footings" (stones) the barn sits on.  Hasn't cracked or moved that I can
tell in the two winters it's been there.  There is no water supply out there
either.  Just filled the whole system up with anitfreeze.   And I can't begin to
tell you about how wonderful that room is set at 60 deg. F.  And lying on the
floor underneath a car in the winter......ohhhhhh.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini