Man's Best Friend-not dog

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Man's Best Friend-not dog
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:43:05 -0400
I spent the day yesterday in my garage, and found a new "best friend",
my Sears Clamping Work Table (aka Black & Decker Workmate). It store
folded so you can have one when you have little space. It is quite
rugged and sturdy when set up. You can move it to where ever you are
working(set it up when the wife takes her car out of the garage). And
if you fold  it up when you are done with a project, the next time you
need it, it is not covered with clutter. A must have!
Dean S.