Taps dies etc. v.2

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Taps dies etc. v.2
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:03:42 -0400
Due to a computer crash at work I lost the message from a helpful lister who
told me that he replaces all of his bolts, screws etc as he gets to them
with grade 8 stainless steel replacements.  A couple of questions-- where do
you order these items from, and although Frank indicated that chasing
british fine thread with american fine thread taps was OK, are the bolts and
nuts interchangeable, i.e. Is it kosher to use an AFT bolt with a BFT nut?
I wouldn9t think so, but I thought I9d check.

Thanks again,
You guys are great.

Mike Gagne
74 Midge