RE: Brake/Clutch Bleed Screws

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake/Clutch Bleed Screws
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:51:26 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From Greg Gowins [mailto:cartman at dnai.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 3:14 PM
To: 'Glenn Cummins'; 'spridgets@autox.team.net'

The URL is http://www.speedbleeder.com

I don't have the sizes off-hand, but if you let him know what car you
have, he'll send the correct sizes.  He even sent me a couple of
different sizes in case they weren't the right size.  He did this at no
charge, just on good faith that I'd send the incorrect ones back.

He's good folk to deal with, and the things work perfectly.  I've done a
couple of bleeds singlehanded with them with no problems.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA