Fighter Planes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fighter Planes
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:08:23 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/01 12:10:11 PM, Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< There are military secrets and there is common knowledge. >>

Daniel:

As usual, your voice of reason cuts through the flak.  However, I must say
that there is no reason to assume we are alone here in Spridgetland.  We know
we aren't.  There are lurkers from everywhere and no problem with that.  We
are composed of a pretty intelligent group, with different circumstances and
backgrounds.  Some of us have experience with things that the average person
wouldn't consider.  I would have never thought that the cockpit of an
airplane was so confined that neither the pilot nor the co-pilot could get
into a position to shoot anyone trying to get into the cockpit through a
locked door.  It does make interesting reading, but I'm not so sure I want to
share it indiscriminately with the world, either.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)