Re: slave question..from kansar@diebold.com

To: SWINDRACE@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: slave question..from kansar@diebold.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:37:18 -0700
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Robert,

The 1275's do use a 1" bore. They do not have a circlip at the end of the
bore and are designed to use with a rubber line that attaches to a tab the
frame. If if this is for Tinkerbell, you should probably use the 7/8 bore
slave as it is better matched if you are still using the stock MC.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints