Re: Daughter & car

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Daughter & car
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:05:36 -0500 FILETIME=[0B893A50:01C14790]
> My daughter who is five was really excited about a car she saw the other
day
> and I thought HEY! All of my teaching, nurturing and encouragement is
paying
> off - a daughter with an educated taste for cars.

Oh, David, it will happen soon enough.  Then you need to watch out.  Wasn't
long before my daughters were eyeing my '71 and claiming it.  When I asked
when they thinking of actually getting this car, they said without
hesitation, "When you die, of course."

I guess we're never appreciated in our own time.

Michael Knisely
'71 Midget