cooling wasRe: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem

To: KansaR@diebold.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: cooling wasRe: "Oil Pressure" & "old" overheating problem
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 09:23:00 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
More power will require more cooling all other things being equal.  I don't
think adding cooling means a bigger radiator necessarily.  What counts is
getting the airflow through the radiator and out of the way.  So a more
efficent core can help but so can bodywork mods (I do agree) help produce a
cooling solution.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 28/09/01 10:48:06 Pacific Daylight Time,