Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topic I won't let

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@softhome.net>, <virtualvairs@corvair.org>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topic I won't let die!!!)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:51:57 -0400
Wasn't it on this list that the ultimate "we tight" sand blast cabinet was
described?  A cardboard refrigerator box with a piece of plexi taped  to a hole.
Folds up for storage.  Throw it out when it's time.  I liked this one best
because I have a small shop space and  could never  have a permanent cabinet.
Plus it sounds cheap.

If you want cheap grates, go to the local appliance store and ask if you can
root around in their "to the dump" pile stoves/refrigs.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini