Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topicIwon't let

To: gjbranch@mediaone.net, Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topicIwon't let die!...
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 05:49:05 EDT
Cc: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, kpdii@softhome.net, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/3/2001 10:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gjbranch@mediaone.net writes:

> tempered glass can't
> be cut to size after the  tempering process.

I remember when I was young and uninformed about tempered glass I had a used
sheet from somewhere that I put a glass cutter to to see whether I might be
able to cut it to fit some project I was then working on. Just at the touch
and pressure of the cutter that sheet exploded into millions of minute
roundish-rough pieces that flew everywhere.  That must have been going on 20
years ago.  I am STILL finding little pieces of glass from that fiasco. LOL

--David C.