Re: Intake leak (was rough running Midget)

To: w.gilroy@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intake leak (was rough running Midget)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 05:59:25 EDT
In a message dated 10/4/2001 12:22:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
w.gilroy@verizon.net writes:

> The bummer is that I now have to get a long clamp.  I will have to
> order it from Moss and hope it ships from the NJ warehouse.

Another bummer is that you will have to pay $2,345 for shipping and handling
of a $3 part.  If I had an extra I would send you one.  I have a source I
could check but I may not be able to get there to get it before you would
need it.  He may or may not have one--I will check anyway and let you know.
If you have already ordered it, no problem.

--David C.