Re: MG's at Mercer - Rain Delay

To: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's at Mercer - Rain Delay
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 20:15:10 -0400
Hey gang. I just got the word. Due to the big chance of rain the MG's at
Mercer show is postponed till Sunday.

Again At the Moravian Tile Works on Rt 313 in Doylestown, PA. !0 AM till ???

Part of the reason for the decision is that the field was mushy last year
and if it is still raining in the AM it will be a bigger mess in the AM.
This way it has a chance to dry out.

Larry

--

Larry Macy