Converting from wire to disc wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Converting from wire to disc wheels
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 20:49:23 -0400
I think I'm pretty well set on converting my Midget from wire to disc wheels
- three of the hubs and wheels are shot, and I'm a little nervous buying used
wire wheel parts. I think I have a pretty good idea of what I need, but I
have one more question. Are the bearing hubs the same for wire and disc
wheels? I know the studs are different, but assuming I can replace the studs
in my current bearing hubs with the ones for a disc wheel set up, will that
work?

Thanks!

Eddie