Re: home from summit point!

To: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: home from summit point!
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 10:44:43 -0400
Glad to hera you got home in one piece. And were courteous at the same time.

Congrats on the improvement.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/7/01 5:39 PM, "Charles F. Christ"
<cfchrist@earthlink.net> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.