Windscreen finally finished!

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f99LXfK05705
Subject: Windscreen finally finished!
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:39:36 -0400
The British car shop around the corner, after some time and elbow
grease, was able to finish the windscreen.  I asked how he did it and he
said "a lot of work."

Anyway, I started the installation process Sunday, and put a few pics of
it online.  Funny how this simple addition can almost make it look like
a car...  I at least got one side semi-bolted down, but the other side
is going to require another set of hands.  Those seals definitely don't
want to settle too quickly.  You may also notice how Black Tulip really
shows off dust.

http://www.midgetweb.com/09oct01b.asp

Adrian