210 engine- 5 speed swap

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 210 engine- 5 speed swap
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:21:23 -0700
If anybody is interested, I have some photos of a Datsun 210 engine/5 speed
swap into a Morris Minor I recently completed.

It' s quite interesting to see how "at home" this engine looks in the
engine bay. Install kit and support provided by Morriservice (Paul
Asgeirsson).

I have some additional detail photos of I can add if anyone is wants to see
them.

Email me with any questions you may have.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Morris/morris210swap.htm

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -