brake fluid leak

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake fluid leak
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 19:37:12 -0600
Alright, it's time for some of your expert advice again.  As you may recall a
few weeks ago I lost my brakes, and had fluid dripping into the car off the
pedals.  I rebuilt the master cylinder (and bled them), but again fluid is
leaking.  Any geniuses out there who might know what's wrong?  The rubber in
the mc didn't look so bad when I opened it up the first time, but I had the
kit so I went ahead and rebuilt it anyway since that seemed to be the problem,
and did clean out a lot of thick grey goop (sorry to get so technical on you
all, tee hee) in the process.
TIA
Patricia
'59 Bugeye