Was: Good Morning Now: Amy's unpaid bill

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was: Good Morning Now: Amy's unpaid bill
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:40:21 -0500
Ed,

How much is Amy's bill?  Several of us could chip in so that you don't have
to eat all the costs yourself.  I, for one, very much appreciate the way you
and Peter do business.  I would hate to see other (future) listers loose
this benefit because of one bad egg.  It's never a good thing when trust is
broken.

Let us know,
Let us help,

Bill