Re: Good Morning Now: Amy's unpaid bill

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good Morning Now: Amy's unpaid bill
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:55:17 -0500
I agree with Bill, let's gather up a few bucks to get Ed paid for his costs.
Ed is such a kind and gentle person that we need to help him out.  Really!!
Count me in for a share of Amy's tab.

Mark
Nashville

P.S. How did I do Ed?

From "Bill Miller" <millerb at netusa1.net>

: Ed,
:
: How much is Amy's bill?  Several of us could chip in so that you don't
have
: to eat all the costs yourself.  I, for one, very much appreciate the way
you
: and Peter do business.  I would hate to see other (future) listers loose
: this benefit because of one bad egg.  It's never a good thing when trust
is
: broken.
:
: Let us know,
: Let us help,
:
: Bill
:
:
: But I must say, after the "Amy Adventure" I am kinda LEERY of new
customers.
: I STILL have NO $$ (at my COST prices).

:
: Ed