Re: Huge File from ED?

To: chuckc@attglobal.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Huge File from ED?
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:00:18 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/01 8:29:57 AM, chuckc@attglobal.net writes:

<< Anybody else get their connection blasted by a humongous,
unsolicited file from JustBrits? I tend not to open
attachments, but discard them unless I requested them.

Actually I had to cancel the download after 30 minutes and then couldn't get
control of my system back so ended up forcing a reboot.  Finally initiated a
download and cancelled immediately, before it got into attachments, just to
get it off my incoming mail list.  What's going on???  I'm also having
trouble with the screensaver files, so  I'm dumping them  too, when they
appear.  I thought it was just a by product of our snail's pace telephone
lines.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)