Re: Guess Who Came to Dinner? BAT, No LBC

To: "kate & gary" <kgb@clipper.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Guess Who Came to Dinner? BAT, No LBC
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:26:42 -0400
Kate:  If the mock orange is anything like the one in my yard, you can't kill
it.  Hope that's some consolation.  It's the ugliest plant on the property, but
I keep it for the 10 days in June that it blooms.  Oh that smell.   Glad you're
ok.
Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini