Ok, your bored, so give me a better way

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f9GJPMQ08377
Subject: Ok, your bored, so give me a better way
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:21:39 -0400
Since you are all bored, I9ll put forward another stupid newbie question.

I recently drained my radiator (74, no drain spigot) and was troubled by the
instructions (Haynes manual) to just pull out the bottom hose.  What a GD
mess that made.  Green all over the floor, running down the chassis, you get
the picture.

Alright, so how do you get the radiator fluid out of there and into a tidy
bucket without making a mess?  There has got to be a better way since this
is a paint stripper I'd prefer not to use.  I9m all ears.

Thanks,
Mike