Re: Magpie's Song

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "Spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Magpie's Song
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:03:18 -0400
YES!  YES!  YES!  To Allen.  I send him ten or twenty buckos every time he asks,
which seems to be twice a year.  Every little bit helps, I'm sure.  And this
list alone is worth the price of admission, both in information available and
the yuk-yuk factor.  My check goes out today.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini