Re: Brit bits and 1500 stuff

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brit bits and 1500 stuff
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:42:19 -0500
Cc: Daniel.Stapleton@hmce.gsi.gov.uk, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> 1312!!!  You have a last name!!!  We have always referred to you by number,
> and I just figured your parents had so many offspring that they just resorted
> to the numeric system.  :-)

Obligatory Monty Python song inserted here..........
"I'm a Roman Catholic
and I have been since before
I was born.
And the one thing they say
about Catholics,
Is they'll take you as soon as
you're warm........

You don't have to be a six-footer,
You don't have to have a
great brain.
You don't have to have any
clothes on -
You're a Catholic the moment
Dad came..........."

Ah, the laughter when the family was traipsing all the hundreds of their
children
down the street to sell them to the laboratory for tests in medical science
because dad lost his job and couldn't afford to feed them all any
more....................... Monty Python, The Meaning Of Life, gotta love